Photo 1 of 11Next
Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Double (awesome 13.5 Tog Double Duvet Goose Down #1)
13.5 Tog Double Duvet Goose Down was uploaded on May 18, 2017 at 6:34 am. This post is uploaded at the Duvet category. 13.5 Tog Double Duvet Goose Down is tagged with 13.5 Tog Double Duvet Goose Down, 13.5, Tog, Double, Duvet, Goose, Down..
Tog tog (tog),USA pronunciation
n., v., togged, tog•ging.
- a coat.
- Usually, togs. clothes.
- to dress (often fol. by out or up).
(dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
(do̅o̅ vā′, dyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually down-filled quilt, often with a removable cover;
F: down (plumage), MF, alter. of dumet, deriv. of OF dum ON dūnn down2]
(go̅o̅s),USA pronunciation n., pl. geese for 1, 2, 4, 8, 9;
goos•es for 5–7;
v., goosed, goos•ing.
- any of numerous wild or domesticated, web-footed swimming birds of the family Anatidae, esp. of the genera Anser and Branta, most of which are larger and have a longer neck and legs than the ducks.
- the female of this bird, as distinguished from the male, or gander.
- the flesh of a goose, used as food.
- a silly or foolish person;
- a poke between the buttocks to startle.
- anything that energizes, strengthens, or the like: to give the economy a badly needed goose.
- a tailor's smoothing iron with a curved handle.
- an obsolete board game played with dice and counters in which a player whose cast falls in a square containing the picture of a goose is allowed to advance double the number of his or her throw.
- cook someone's goose, to ruin someone's hopes, plans, chances, etc.: His goose was cooked when they found the stolen gems in his pocket.
- to poke (a person) between the buttocks to startle.
- to prod or urge to action or an emotional reaction: The promise of time off may goose the workers and increase profits.
- to strengthen or improve (often fol. by up): Let's goose up the stew with some wine.
- to increase;
raise (often fol. by up): to goose up government loans in weak industries.
- to give a spurt of fuel to (a motor) to increase speed.
(doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
The blog post of 13.5 Tog Double Duvet Goose Down have 11 photos it's including Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Double, Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Double, Nimbus Goose Down 13.5 Tog Double Duvet, 13.5 Tog White Goose Down Duvet - Double, Nimbus Goose Feather & Down 13.5 Tog Double Duvet, All Natural Goose Feather & Down 13.5 Tog Double Duvet ., Monogram 13.5 Tog Goose Feather & Down Single Duvet, Picture Of Goose Feather & Down 13.5 TOG All Season Double Duvet ., Snuggledown Goose Feather & Down 13.5 Tog Double Duvet, 15 Tog Winter Comforter Inserts Double Warm Quilt Core European Sizes Queen King Duvet Inner White, Out Of Eden. Below are the attachments:
Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Double
Nimbus Goose Down 13.5 Tog Double Duvet
13.5 Tog White Goose Down Duvet - Double
Nimbus Goose Feather & Down 13.5 Tog Double Duvet
All Natural Goose Feather & Down 13.5 Tog Double Duvet .
Monogram 13.5 Tog Goose Feather & Down Single Duvet
Picture Of Goose Feather & Down 13.5 TOG All Season Double Duvet .
Snuggledown Goose Feather & Down 13.5 Tog Double Duvet
15 Tog Winter Comforter Inserts Double Warm Quilt Core European Sizes Queen King Duvet Inner White
Out Of Eden
Global warming's matter and also the deterrence of illegal signing significantly being echoed within our ears. Additionally, being a warm region that likewise performed with a task because the lungs of the world. But what electricity if its populace does not, or less-friendly towards the atmosphere? of substitute materials, including 13.5 Tog Double Duvet Goose Down, less usage for instance.
To be more adept and qualified employ bamboo, view the house is decorated by suggestion sundries with bamboo following style that is editorial. Bamboo is interchangeable with standard products which are less contemporary. Probably this can be one thing which makes lots of people 'modern' who refuse to use bamboo. In the fingers of a mind that was imaginative, bamboo can be developed into pretty and furniture.
13.5 Tog Double Duvet Goose Down framed mirror by color and supply is actually a contemporary ornaments that are attractive that are national. While a simple design, towel stand made-of bamboo, such as for instance inside the image above does not seem oldfashioned, truly. Its modest style, merged having a modern style minimalism. As we understand, the bamboo-portion having its stops shut. Shut stops may be used as pure planting method. Merely need expertise and dexterity, subsequently be potted plant of bamboo.
11 attachments of 13.5 Tog Double Duvet Goose Down